Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday

Come play with us!

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?

Hard to answer, since I don't seem to have one these days.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?

Oh yeah, bring it on!
Gets my panties damp every time.

3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you?

My college boyfriend took me for a drive and a picnic lunch a long, long time ago. We went to a lighthouse out on the Jersey shore. It was romantic and sweet and wonderful.

4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?

Idunno. Golf course, maybe. College boyfriend again.

5. How do you liked to be kissed?

At first gently, almost hesitantly; then growing more urgent, lips parting, tongues exploring. Pulling back, making each other want more and more. Perhaps he'll suck on my lower lip, perhaps I his. Bodies barely touching, then moving together, pressing harder until we can feel the heat between us. It has to be a back and forth thing, not overwhelming, not just one person kissing the other. Mutual, full of anticipation and promise of more to come.


Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment?

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away . . .
This occurred before we had kids, back when Spousehole and I partook of the hot monkey love on a regular (some might say, obsessive) basis. We were going at it, hot and heavy, when I attained the pinnacle of sexual pleasure (orgasm, okay?) Right in the middle of it, with Spousehole pounding away at me, I passed gas. Loudly. Not smelly or anything, but not something one could really ignore either. It sounded like the air brakes on a school bus - pshoooo. Spousehole laughed his ass off and it was several minutes before he could resume and finish because he was laughing too hard.

Bonus embarrassing thing - I 've told this before, but here it is again:
When we had been married about 8 months, my husband and I had spent a long weekend at my parents' house. There was never really any privacy there, so we were anxious to get busy when we got home. Undressing as we went up the stairs, kissing hungrily, hands everywhere - you get the idea. The sex was athletic, acrobatic, and, ultimately, dangerous. I moved forward as he moved in to kiss me and WHAM! My forehead, his nose. Blood everywhere, nose crooked. We ended up spending the next few hours in the emergency room. It was broken, but good. Every nurse, doctor, or aide started off by asking, "How did this happen?" By the end of the night we thought it was pretty funny. He still likes to tell people how I broke his nose. Including my parents and our pastor.

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI! Yeah, those were really good Option questions today...and option answers of course.

Phyllis Renée said...

Thanks for #5 -- I needed that :)

Desmond Jones said...

Not so much to say, just today. . .

4) On the beach, Lake Michigan, near St. Ignace. Which isn't so terribly 'unusual' as all that, but the Northern Lights in the sky were worth a few thousand bonus points. . .

Bonus) Uh, that would be the time that GF1's younger brother walked in on us unexpectedly, just as we were about to lose our mutual virginities to each other (on her parents' bed, no less). . . Needless to say, that particular life-milestone was deferred to a later time. In my case, by about seven years. . .

Trueself said...

Your answer to #5 got me hot just reading it.

Enjoyed smiling at your bonus answers too. And Desmond's too.

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI...just found you!

Evening said...

Oh, I love those same kind of kisses. Mmmmmmm.

Have a nice day Bunny.
xo

Sexie Sadie~ said...

That is hysterical! I love the story about the hospital!

Thank you!
xo~Sadie

Vixen said...

The way you described kissing.... YES PLEASE.

:)

Anonymous said...

Totally digging the pic for #2. I luv doing that!

Anonymous said...

Bunny,
We cannot live on memories alone. Sounds like you need to invite your spouse out on a date to the beach, a golf course, the back seat of a Bonneville and kiss that boy per your description till all good things happen. UMMMMMMMMMM...might want to buy him a nose guard first....you know , like the really unattractive ones atheletes wear? Just keep your eyes closed.