Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday

Click the icon to come play with us!!

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?

I definitely didn't marry for money! I think I did date a couple guys for their money/car, but I had to find them at least tolerable to go out more than once or twice.

2. What is your type?

Arial or Helvetica, mostly.

3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?

The one where one partner kisses, sucks, explores the other's body and the receiving partner tries not to react or reciprocate at all. It never lasts terribly long.

4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?

Yep. Though I learned it eventually.

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?

Yep. That's one thing that really gets Spousehole going and is a staple in our (annual) sexual repertoire.

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?

Guys do in their twenties, I think. That seems to be when they are very horny, but less so than in their teens; but they've developed some skills and the ability to make it last, much more so than in their teens.

I don't know about all women, but for me it was probably my late twenties or early thirties. I finally lost most inhibitions, was horny all the time, and didn't hesitate to act on it.

______

I survived two nights of the long weekend with my in-laws here! Woo hoo! I'm on edge when they stay over because I know my housekeeping is not up to their standards. I'm also on edge because Spousehole is MAJORLY on edge whenever his parents are around. I understand that. They have a way of making us feel inferior or that everything we do is a disappointment to them. Even when they try to be nice, it ends up coming out like a criticism.

I still have one more day of the long weekend to get through. The powers that be at Boy's school determined that having Monday off for MLKjr day wasn't enough, they'd give the kids Tuesday off as well. So Boy is home for the 4th straight day. Spousehole had Monday off too, so we went out and did fun stuff with the kids and their grandparents, but today I am alone with my darling children. Pray for me to not kill them or myself. Thanks.

Obama pictures and McCain pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO! on Question # 2. I didn't even think in that direction.

Hey by the way, my blog has changed so you may want to update your links. I am at http://flyinfox-satx.livejournal.com/

wordsnguitars said...

Welcome Home! it's always an accomplishment to survive the family trip to the in-laws...

Vixen said...

LOL @ #2. Your a witty one there Bunny ;)

Desmond Jones said...

Well, our 'standard template' here at work specifies Times New Roman (12 point). . .

Semi-Celibate Man said...

I can relate to the kids being off school too long!

By the way, thanks for the link on this post to "Sarah Palin pics". I heart Sarah Palin!