Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Still easily amused . . . all FAIL edition

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

fail-owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

6 comments:

Desmond Jones said...

Hilarious!

No comment seems sufficient. . .

Desmond Jones said...

But, you just like that first one 'cuz it's from Grand Rapids, don't you?

And I'm sorry my German isn't better, but. . . a special shampoo just for balls? The concept is oddly appealing, in a sideways kinda way. . .

And, uh, is Mom supposed to stripping for the baby? Can you say 'creepy', boys and girls?

h said...

Even I never eat 5 POUNDS of bacon in one sitting. This wasn't the Gore residence was it?

Ashly Star said...

Those are hilarious.

Vixen said...

Five POUNDS of bacon??? Good lord!

Those are all hilarious. LOL!

reese said...

hi, i just joined the blogging community and would love to hear from fellow moms as to how they've become successful bloggers. feel free to give me feedback :) id appreciate it. God bless you and your family :)

http://familyfoodstarbucks.blogspot.com/